Dear Business Owner: For 29 years, The Battle of the Nines Charity Golf Classic has raised money in order to provide financial assistance to individuals/organizations within the Mansfield area. 2013 was another great year and we have you, the Mansfield Area businesses, to thank. Following is just a few examples of how the funds have been utilized:
- Provided financial assistance to multiple families who lost their homes in fires.
- Helped defray medical costs of a high risk pregnancy and neonatal intensive care.
- Donated to Habitat for Humanity
- Contributed funds to help with dental costs for a young college student faced with multiple dental surgeries.
- Provided financial assistance for family of a young mother who died suddenly.
- Helped a teach/single mother with medical expenses for surgery to remove a tumor behind one of her eyes.
The primary source of funding for this organization is the Battle of the Nines Charity Golf Classic. The 2013 tournament was a huge success thanks to the generous support of individuals and organizations in the Mansfield community. Your personal or business support to this cause would be greatly appreciated.
Our charity is a 501(c) (3) organization so your donation may be tax deductible.
Please download the sponsorship form to make your donation. In addition, we will also be conducting a raffle and live auction, as well as providing each participant with a "Ditty Bag". If you would like to donate an item for the silent or live auctions or ditty bags please contact:
Mary Van Zandt ~ 214-789-3104 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! for taking the time to consider this worthy organization for your support.